Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Top Performances on American Idol 8, March 10, 2009

Off Topic: Ok, this is my thang, American Idol. It was Michael Jackson night. Jackson is one of the hardest performers to sing, but here are my favorites. First, Danny Gokey from Milwaukee, WI. Singing PYT, he LAID.IT.OUT.



Adam Lambert from San Diego, CA, sang "Black or White". One of the best performances I have ever watched on American Idol. This man needed to be in the recording studio, YESTERDAY. He was that GOOD.



Lil Rounds from Memphis, TN, sang "The Way You Make Me Feel". She made this song her own, with that bluesy funk on that song. Girl can sing.



Kris Allen from Arkansas, sang "Remember the Time". I liked it and the dude can sing.



These were the memorable performances for me. The ones who are in the bottom? Anoop Desai and Jorge Nunez. Both totally forgettable and lackluster.

Home Page