Monday, August 10, 2009

Senator Johnny Isakson (R-GA) calls Sarah Palin, NUTS

Yes, conservative Senator Johnny Isakson (R-GA) called Palin, "Nuts".

I have no idea. I understand -- and you have to check this out -- I just had a phone call where someone said Sarah Palin's web site had talked about the House bill having death panels on it where people would be euthanized. How someone could take an end of life directive or a living will as that is nuts. You're putting the authority in the individual rather than the government. I don't know how that got so mixed up.

Isakson fully CLARIFIES that the end of life directive is about a living will. Something both of my parents have, decisions they made for end of life. Many Americans have these wills and the Republican Party and all these insurance operatives have distorted and hi-jacked this phrasing for "killing seniors".

Democrats, get the message out and CLEAN THIS MISINFORMATION, UP.

Washington Post

h/t Daily Kos

Home Page